If you’re a building owner or manager, you understand the great responsibilities that come with keeping your property and the people within it safe.
With experienced technicians, proven safety systems, and quality equipment at-the-ready, you can trust Alexon to protect your building and its occupants to the highest standard.
Our friendly team of highly experienced technicians, electricians and engineers are certified, licensed and qualified in fire equipment maintenance services and systems installation, and equipped with real-time mobile reporting technology.
- Exit, access and egress doors
- Fire and smoke doors
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Fire Indicator Panels (FIP) & evacuation systems
- Stair pressurisation systems
- Fire hose reels, lay flat hoses and cabinets
- Hydrants and sprinkler systems
- Hydrant and sprinkler boosters
- Hydrant and sprinkler pumps
- Hydrant and sprinkler water storage tanks
- Thermal and smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers, blankets & equipment signage
- Annual Passive Building Inspections
- Backflow Valve Annual Testing
- Mechanical ventilation and sump pumps
No matter the building type, complexity, or servicing frequency, our goal is to ensure the fire prevention systems under our control are ready for use.
By reducing the risk of equipment failures, false alarms or fines through timely maintenance, our customers can feel confident in the effectiveness of their equipment and the thoroughness of our expert team.
For over 20 years we’ve installed and maintained Essential Safety Measures (ESM) in residential buildings, shopping centres, schools, commercial and industrial buildings across Melbourne – ensuring our customer’s obligations are met and occupants can live and work safely.
With our help, every site is Building Codes of Australia (BCA) and Australian Standards (AS) compliant. Every customer receives the same superior service and a tailormade solution to suit their needs.
Got a question? Check out our FAQ section or complete the form below to schedule a call.
Complete the form to request a call
from a friendly Alexon team member.