Alexon’s experienced Class A electricians can install, upgrade, fault-find and repair fire protection and general electrical equipment in your building, minimising the chance of an electrical malfunction.
Licensed by Energy Safe Victoria and certified in Electrical Fire Protection Control Systems, our specialist electricians draw on industry knowledge and the latest technology to deliver peace-of-mind through a fire safety system you can depend on.
- Positioning and terminating fire detection and warning equipment
- Validating compliance and capacity of installations
- Verifying mains
- Supplying electricity and back-up power sources
- Installing electro-technology components and wiring
- Identifying and repairing faults
- Providing operational training to relevant personnel
Fire control panels often encompass zones and various initiating devices that activate critical fire defence systems, like sprinklers or exit lighting. Not only is it essential that your equipment responds in an emergency, but in sequence and on back-up power supply while accurately displaying the system status.
Our expert team can inspect, upgrade and maintain your fire control panel system so you can feel confident it will perform as it should in an emergency.
Complete the form to request a call
from a friendly Alexon team member.